Sunday 8 May 2011

Ramblings, Squee and Babies

I love looking at blogs, websites and any page that may contain something cute on it. One of these sites which i regularly visit is icanhascheezburger, i love this site. And the fact that from it you can reach Failblog, memebase, and a multitude of other sites. One of my favourites featured on icanhascheezburger is their site Daily squee. It's absolutely filled to the rafters with cute baby animal pictures that make you nearly want to explode. Their web page banner is also absolutely amazing.
I mean just look at the owl in his woolly hat! So so adorable! Plus he is the only one which is animated. He bounces around like a little fluff ball looking incredible SQUEE! So maybe it's not just me who has an irrational obsession with owls. I think the creators of Daily Squee must love them too.

From baby animals to real life babies. Every so often there is a ridiculously funny baby on youtube that makes me crack up with laughter. This next baby is one of those. I mean he is terrified so his mum blowing her nose. And to me it is hilarious!
His mum has got it right "Silly baby".

This next baby is a genius. His dad is ripping up a rejection letter from a job that he applied for. I'm pretty sure that his son cheered him up a lot due to his cute reaction.
Back to squee baby animals how about this sneezing panda baby. You must of seen it before. It's been around for a while now, but it still gives me warm fuzzies inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment