Sunday 8 May 2011

Marvelous Memes

Everyone knows the meme faces such as forever alone, FFUUUU and  Trollface. Do you recognize all of these?

Forever alone guy is pretty epic. But did you know that there is also forever alone girl?
Now she has someone to hold hands with forever!
Other memes often come surrounded by a spiral like Philosoraptor.
And slowpoke
And this angry wolf. I don't remember what his name is though??
There are many other easily recognizable memes such as these beauties; hipster Ariel and Pedobear.
And how could i forget my favourite meme owl! O Rly?
Here are a few new ones that have made me giggle recently. Bear Grylls. What a strange fellow.
This little princess is also becoming a favourite!
These next two just made me laugh, they are pretty epic after all.

There are tonnes more memes out there, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to know all of them. I hope you've enjoyed these select few!

No comments:

Post a Comment