Friday 6 May 2011

Owls, owls, owls

I like owls, i really do. I haven't always liked owls. It's only recently that i have come to realize how absolutely amazing and cute they are. Definitely kawaii. I now want everything to have an owl on it from cupcakes, jumpers, cups and sandals. I even made a cute owl pillow recently. She's quite cute and name Oldine.
 
What else can i ramble on about today then? Apart from my slightly over the top obsession with owls. As you can probably tell by lovely Oldine i also like to make things. Recently put a USB inside of a toy mouse. I know it sounds weird (especially as you have to decapitate her to take off the lid) but trust me it's the cutest thing ever! Will have to keep her away from Oldine though, just in case she fancies a snack.

This blog will eventually be filled with a lot of links and videos as an attempt to educate my little brother on what is really important in life so is a combination of all the blogs i regularly follow and some i just happen to stumble upon.

As a little teaser here is a video that i like at the moment, the song literally gets stuck in my head for hours at a time, so i appologize in advance. But i did warn you. The song also makes the video about x100 more squee! So even if you hate songs being stuck in your head keep the volume turned up. Trust me, it's worth it!

 
That's all for now. But i'll be updating more again soon. Can't get enough of owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment