Friday 6 May 2011

Pictures that you can't help smiling at

Sometimes i just love looking at a good picture. Sometimes i can't help but smile. Sometimes i can't help but want to share it with the world. A world of people who will understand my reasons for smiling. I know Otto will. He always does.
Being nice makes you cool. It's a fact, everyone wants to be friends with the nice person. And sunglasses, if used correctly can definitely help. I love that this picture knows that, but also that it knows that in some situations wearing glasses make you totally uncool. (sunglasses in the cinema anyone?)

this next picture is just genius. Is it a pun? i think it is, i'm not really sure. But i love it. Kawaii fluffy marsupial from down under and tea! This is a Quality sign.
There are no words to describe how amazing this picture is. How it literally makes me laugh out loud every time i see it, and how it puts a giant smile on my face for about a minute. The longer i stare the happier it makes me. Sad, but true.

This next one amazes me. Why do inanimate objects have to look  so soul-less? Go on give them a soul!

It can go on your fridge, your car, on a giant mirror. Pretty much anything metal would look instantly more life-like and manly! Everyone needs to have a man around the house.


Now this little fellow should be a God. I don't know why, and don't question my logic but i think that he looks somewhat like Buddha. I'm really very strange aren't i. Be he just looks so laid-back and relaxed in his cup of tea. Buddha came from Asia where they have tea ceremonies right? And Buddhists do practice meditation to help relax their mind and body. I think he encompasses the exact reason why i think being a Buddha would be awesome.
He is also completely Kawaii. Top tip: Any inanimate object with a sweet face immediately becomes adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment