Saturday 4 June 2011

Zi's Cafe

It exists! My new favourite place in the whole of Cardiff. Want to know why? Because it serves bubble tea! also known as boba tea.
You can find it on Woodville road in Cathays opposite the big church. The people who work there are so friendly and even gave me extra boba after i said that i love it so much.
It's really cheap at £2.80 so a favourite with the local students. I don't know how i didn't know about this place before. It's a shame that it's my last year in Cardiff.

This is the one i got, yeah i know it's looking kind of empty but i couldn't resist drinking it on the way home. Straw aimed right at the boba. This flavour is Honey Dew and it's absolutely amazing. They also do Original, Apple, Yam and Strawberry. My aim is to try them all before i leave next month!
Here's a picture of the "bubbles" yummy squishy little tapioca pearls. I'm chewing on some as i type. They are divine. That's all for now. Just wanted to make you jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment