Saturday 11 June 2011

Pinterest, my new obsession.

So i discovered a new website today called pinterest. It's "A place to catalog the things you love". It's pretty much full of amazing photos that you can add to your own page.
Here are a couple of pictures that i found that i adore/ want to make.
How genius is that! i can't believe that bagels fit so perfectly into old CD case thingys. If  i can find some of these around my house i'm putting them in the Tupperware draw!
This is so Kawaii! Who else here would love to get an egg in the post, telling you to crack it. (Crack an amazingly beautiful Easter egg decoration?! WHY!!! <-- immediate response) But when you open it up you receive a lovely letter from a friend. Smile!
I've seen these before, but i've now decided that i'm going to make them when i'm next home. I love cupcakes, I love icecream (i bought some this morning in fact) what better than to combine the two to make a delicious treat?
There's a wall like this in one of the student pubs i think it's in the CAI (Cardiff Arts Institute) I think. I remember playing on it before. Was very sad when i went back and my creation had been destroyed though. Wish it could have lived on forever.
My little brother make newspaper plant pots when planting seedlings as they can be planted straight into the ground, But who'd of thought of lemon skin! I'm assuming you could also use oranges or kiwis. Mmm fresh nutrients.
Aren't these the cutest chocolate covers you've ever seen. You could give them to a friend who's moving, a teacher (when i'm a teacher i will demand owl gifts! haha), or pretty much anyone you're going to miss. Squee.
When i first saw this i had to think about it for a while, then i got it, then i wanted to make some. Shame i'm short of both frankfurters and spaghetti at the moment. Oh well. I'm going home (mum and dads) on Tuesday and i'm sure their cupboards are well supplied.
This goody bag is obviously meant for a teacher, who else makes you wiser? Your parents maybe but teachers, well, it's their job! And of course they'd love a goody bag full of treats as an end of year thank you. The owl is a huge Bonus. They are wise after all. We all know that.

This last picture isn't from pinterest i was just searching through blogs the other day and found it.
I realise the whole point of this picture is to show you the giant quilted B. Ucreate is full of fun ideas. But i just couldn't help falling in love with the owls! They're gorgeous. I want some on my mantle piece (not that i've got one) or on my shelf, or bookcase. I need them!

Anyway that's enough of my rambling for one day. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Back to revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment