Thursday 2 June 2011

Green Mint Baileys

After yesterdays post i was left thinking about mint icecream. I love mint. And then i thought about Baileys.
It's my favourite drink in the entire world. I want some right now. I don't care what time it is. I would even have it on my cereal.
My favourite flavour of all is the mint chocolate one. Obviously.
My boyfriend's favourite dessert is cheesecake and i like making them. It's quick and easy. One day agess ago i stumbled across this recipe from BBC Food.
It's a Baileys cheesecake. I would have to adapt the recipe to use mint chocolate Baileys though i think and have mint chocolate chips in the cookie base. Mmm. I really want to make one now.

Oh also. After updating yesterday all about green tea i went onto The cupcake blog this morning and to my surprise they had so many tea and coffee cupcakes.
Green Tea and Kiwi.
Chai Latte.
Double Mocha.

Maybe it's just me but i found that really weird. Anyway carrying on with the green theme. I haven't had any baby animals on here recently, which is ridiculous. And i don't know how i've managed it. Did you know there are no green mammals in the world. Apart from a sloth. Yes i know sloths aren't naturally green. But algae grows on them which gives them a green hint seeing as they're so slow.
Just check out the baby sloth! so so squee!
Who doesn't like hugs! I love squee little animals and their babies. I want a baby animal!
Want more green things? Okay.
 
Memes can be green. The key two are philosoraptor and bachelor frog i think.
He is literally reading my mind!
I'm pretty sure that they do. I want to know the answer to this. And the answer to the first one. If anyone has any idea please let me know!

Now onto random things that i have seen and liked. They are not green, they are not baileys, they are not mint. They are not related to this post at all. Not in the slightest. Oh well :)
Apparently it's meant for sweets and things and that cake won't actually fit in it. I beg to differ. I will make one. And it will be for individual cake slices.
It keeps your hand from freezing when you have a really cold beverage. Thank you Mr. Shark. I guess you could make one with any animal you want really. Well they have to have a pretty big mouth. i wouldn't use a Bee. You can buy your own on Etsy from user handamade.
Oh he is so fancy! Owls are known for being wise, but i didn't know they were this posh.

Last but not least i found a website. It is called wordle. And i really want to make one, but for some reason it won't work for me. Let me know if you have any luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment