Wednesday 3 August 2011

Stumblings

Sorry for the long gap between me posting again. I would make up a bunch of excuses but in reality i just forget. How bad is that! I've been in North Wales and have had family friends over for a weekend so i have been "sort of" busy.
Here's just a collection of images that i've found while stumbling around the internet. I hope you enjoy!
This is cleverbot (the one typing in blue) She's pretty fun to talk to. She saves responses from people who have spoken to her and uses these to respond to others so seems pretty intelligent. However i have noticed that she doesn't take the whole conversation into context, just the previous sentence. But still fun non-the-less!
This meme makes me giggle. But it's so true! Some girls will happily prance around in their bikinis and not care who sees but is horrified if anyone catches her in her underwear. What's the big difference really? Apart from maybe a thong!
This image makes me giggle. Especially top left. He just looks so angry in comparison to all the others!
I would be that happy when i got post, apart from the fact that it's normally just bank statements and student finance letters. If anyone sent me a letter i would be over the moon! My dad, knower of all things, says that paper and fountain pen sales have been rising slowly over the past few years as more people love the feeling of sending and receiving hand written mail. Cute.
Continuing with the theme of modern times being LAME! haha. The thing about the present is that because of the internet we can find thousands of useless facts and information that really are pointless and everyone is nostalgic for "simpler times". They want children to play in the streets without worrying about pedophiles or being kid-napped. Apparently those times were safer. I think every generation has this attitude. I bet out great-grandparents were nostalgic for their childhood times. But kidnappings and pedophilia hasn't risen, it's just more widely publicized due to the media accepting that it does occur. And all the technology we now have has led us to create machines which can save lives and cleverbot! We can also travel more! I like the future.
Anyway, moving on. I appologise for that ramble. Hipster glasses! I've mentioned before that hipsters must hate that being hipster is in style right now. But charity shops must be loving it! these glasses are so cute! Those with a nice mustache would look so adorable. Never know she may have one in her etsy shop. She's got an owl!
Speaking of mustaches. you didn't think i was going to have a blog post without cupcakes did you? I love the variety of mustaches on the guys with hats!
Can't have a cucake without a good cup of tea in a super cute mug. I seriously want a kiln now, you have no idea! I love that the squirrels body is indented into the mug while it's tail acts as the handle. It doesn't even need to be colourful because the detail in the design makes it stand out already.
Just like a can't have a post without cupcakes i can't have one without owls. You can now buy this kawaii t-shirt from lolmart. Go on buy one. I know you want to. RLY!
This image concludes my post for today. It's made by Suzy from Folk Art Papercuts. I love how intricate her designs are. If i ever wanted to make one I'd need a sharper scalpel knife because I'm pretty sure mine would just tear through the card. But i may still give it a go.

Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment